Allow to share/hide OpenStask instances from outside world
At the moment scripts select a first available floating IP for a created OpenStack instance. Sometimes it can be accessible just from the local network, sometimes - from the external one. It will be great to have an option to create instances shared/hidden globally as well as a new action to share/hide already running instances.
- Target version set to 2.0
- Priority changed from High to Urgent
- Assignee changed from Evgeny Novikov to Ilya Shchepetkov
Let's Ilya will try to implement this feature request.
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from New to Resolved
Implemented in 'feature_8647' branch.
Also now, if there is no available floating IP, it will be created automatically.
Due to changes from this branch we can use version 10 of python-novaclient.
- Target version changed from 2.0 to 1.0
Since implementation of this issue isn't so hard and it is beyond of the verification workflow, let's consider it for Klever 1.0.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
I merged the branch to master in f434a0c3.
Also available in: Atom