Inaccurate specification for category tty_operations
After some experiments with recent improvements of EMG, it turned out that specification for category tty_operations isn't accurate. Some fixes were made in 32397a5 (branch emg-improvements), but it seems that EMG still doesn't invoke some callbacks from containers of such the category. At least this is the case for tty_operations.close and tty_operations.hangup. I used container guards and there wasn't the registration pattern.
In addition, it would be great if you will add corresponding test cases if existing ones don't demonstrate issues.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
The problem was recently introduced and has nothing to do with specifications. Anyway it is already fixed in emg-improvements.
- Status changed from Resolved to Open
I found out 2 new issues:
- Resources for callback close aren't proper.
- EMG doesn't generate guards for containers of category tty_operations while it does so for other categories.
- Status changed from Open to Resolved
Fixed in branch emg-imrpovements.
Moved to 8066-abstract-translator.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Branch klever-2.0 passed all tests and I merged it to master in 72be796e3 marked as v2.0rc1.
Also available in: Atom