Do not show previously opened file when opening a new one
At the moment Bridge shows code coverage for a previously opened file during several seconds when a user asks to show code coverage for another file. This is confusing and I suggest to show a spinning sign instead.
- Target version set to 2.0
- Priority changed from High to Urgent
Let's improve code coverage GUI in Klever 1.0.
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Due date set to 01/30/2018
Implemented in branch "visual-improvements".
- Target version changed from 2.0 to 1.1
- Status changed from Resolved to Open
This issue is not strictly bound with purposes of 2.0 that targets verification of C software. Vladimir, please, merge fresh master to that branch, since I expect some conflicts.
- Status changed from Open to Resolved
Fixed together with #8622 in branch "feature_8622".
It will be tested together with #8622 within branch bridge-imrovements.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Tests passed, so, I merged the branch to master in 80731a4.
Also available in: Atom