Get rid of job classes
- Specific means for setting corresponding jobs in Bridge. Indeed this won't be ever implemented since it is too hard. The only universal format is providing a number of specification and configuration files.
- Specific Core components for solving them. This should be replaced with using universal components and their specific configurations.
- Specific Core components for reporting their verification results. For this we suppose to use a more flexible approach by configuring verification results processing like other steps of the static verification workflow.
- Specific Bridge components for visualizing their verification results. Here we suppose to switch to also a more flexible approach of specific data visualization.
#3 Updated by Evgeny Novikov 8 months ago
- Target version changed from 1.0 to 2.0
I implemented a workaround in branch core-new-formats since a proper solution is complicated. So, now one should specify attribute Class explicitly within job.json. You can find examples in preset jobs. If you will try to solve old jobs with a new version of Klever, you will need to update them appropriately.
#5 Updated by Evgeny Novikov 3 months ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
All was done. The only thing I dislike is results processing. At the moment there is not a straightforward configuration options both in jobs and reports that control this. Instead both Core and Bridge reveal various job types on the basis of some rather low level data. Let's proceed one day later.