Add support for unknown patterns without regular expressions
At the moment all patterns are assumed to be regular expressions by default. But in the most cases this isn't convenient due to all special regexp symbols should be properly escaped while regular expressions aren't required at all. Also this will likely speed up unknown mark associations.
- Priority changed from High to Urgent
- Target version set to 1.0
Raise the priority as it blocks the high priority issue.
- Due date set to 10/25/2017
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Implemented in branch "unknown-marks".
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Having this feature I can specify that patterns of the most of preset unknown marks are not regular expressions indeed. I merged the branch to master in ce740c56.
Also available in: Atom