Repeat requests resulting in bad ZIP archive error in Bridge or delivering bad ZIP archives
See discussion in #7894. I hope that sending such requests infinitely should help to bypass some unknown issues.
The fix should be done in branch fix-broken-archives.
- Priority changed from Urgent to Immediate
I suppose to fix the issue before an upcoming release.
- Target version set to 0.1
- Assignee changed from Alexey Polushkin to Evgeny Novikov
I already have been engaging with this issue too much.
- Subject changed from Repeat requests resulting in bad ZIP archive error to Repeat requests resulting in bad ZIP archive error in Bridge or delivering bad ZIP archives
- Status changed from New to Resolved
I hope that I fixed all related issues in Core and schedulers in 7a660ac0 of branch fix-broken-archives. Now wait for corresponding Bridge fixes that seem to be more complicated. After that I will be able to check altogether using artificial and integration tests.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
I merged the branch to master in 30e029a.
Unfortunately, we still do not know reasons causing such the failures but at least it seems that we developed reliable workarounds to avoid bad consequences.
- Related to Feature #8662: Workaround authentification issues added
Also available in: Atom