Add button to disable automatic updates of job pages
Sometimes automatic updates of job pages can prevent some tasks. For instance, if there are very many values that are updated, page updates aren't completed and links can't be clicked before subsequent updates.
- Target version set to 2.0
- Priority changed from High to Urgent
This feature is very necessary for creating various reports on the basis of total verification results.
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Due date set to 01/30/2018
Implemented in branch "visual-improvements". But anyway the full page is reloaded if job status would be changed.
- Target version changed from 2.0 to 1.1
- Status changed from Resolved to Open
This issue is not strictly bound with purposes of 2.0 that targets verification of C software. Vladimir, please, merge fresh master to that branch, since I expect some conflicts.
- Status changed from Open to Resolved
Implemented in "feature_8377". Branch "visual-improvements" is not needed anymore.
I find a new button is working as expected, so, I started to accumulate Bridge improvements in branch bridge-imrovements to be tested.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Tests passed, so, I merged the branch to master in 80731a4.
Also available in: Atom