Project

General

Profile

Bug #8364

Internal Server Error when requesting list of connected nodes

Added by Evgeny Novikov about 3 years ago. Updated almost 3 years ago.

Status:
Closed
Priority:
Urgent
Assignee:
Category:
Scheduling
Target version:
Start date:
08/17/2017
Due date:
% Done:

0%

Estimated time:
Detected in build:
svn
Platform:
Published in build:

Description

Sometimes I got the following exception:

Uncaught exception
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/debian/klever/scheduler/bin/native-scheduler", line 37, in <module>
    scheduler_impl = native.Scheduler(conf, "scheduler/")
  File "/home/debian/klever/scheduler/bin/../schedulers/native.py", line 87, in __init__
    self.init_scheduler()
  File "/home/debian/klever/scheduler/bin/../schedulers/native.py", line 128, in init_scheduler
    self.update_nodes(wc)
  File "/home/debian/klever/scheduler/bin/../schedulers/native.py", line 296, in update_nodes
    cacnel_jobs, cancel_tasks = self.__manager.update_system_status(self.__kv_url, wait_controller)
  File "/home/debian/klever/scheduler/bin/../schedulers/resource_scheduler.py", line 80, in update_system_status
    nodes, session = request(url)
  File "/home/debian/klever/scheduler/bin/../schedulers/resource_scheduler.py", line 64, in request
    format(kv_url, r.status_code, r.reason))
ValueError: Cannot get list of connected nodes requesting http://localhost:8500/v1/catalog/nodes (got status code: 500 due to: Internal Server Error)

when starting Native Scheduler just after Controller.

History

#1

Updated by Evgeny Novikov almost 3 years ago

  • Priority changed from High to Urgent
  • Target version set to 1.0

Perhaps this issue came with a new version of Consul. I observe it both locally and with OpenStack deployments. For the latter it is crucial since updates don't succeed in this case and users need to perform an additional step manually.

#2

Updated by Ilja Zakharov almost 3 years ago

  • Status changed from New to Resolved

Fixed in 8364-controller-start.

#3

Updated by Evgeny Novikov almost 3 years ago

  • Target version changed from 1.0 to 0.2

Let's introduce this bug fix within Klever 0.2 to avoid problems with OpenStack deployments.

#4

Updated by Evgeny Novikov almost 3 years ago

  • Status changed from Resolved to Closed

I merged the branch to master in fce3b0ce.

Also available in: Atom PDF