Support command-line interface
- to create users and to populate database,
- to start required verification jobs solution,
- to obtain general information on verification jobs solution,
- to obtain information on verification results (unknowns, unsafes, safes) and their associated marks.
Moreover, as a huge workaround it should support uploading verification results.
#8 Updated by Vadim Mutilin 12 months ago
Recently I realized that we also need to maintain a continuous backup process. Usually, the most important information is a user created Marks. There is a web interface to download them, but to have a regular automatic backup without manual user actions we need a command line interface. With the help of it we can create something like cron job for backuping marks from Klever.
#13 Updated by Evgeny Novikov 11 months ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
I merged the branch to master in 80bae96b. One needs to migrate databases to take changes. Note, that during migration jobs having the same names will be automatically renamed.
At the moment scripts implementing the Bridge command-line interface are resided within utils/bin. To, say, download a job archive one can run:
PYTHONPATH=path/to/klever/utils path/to/klever/utils/bin/download-job.py --host 127.0.0.1:8998 --username manager "Linux 3.14"