Extract build information for preset testing and validation jobs
During testing and validation operations with Git and building takes very much time and resources although most likely obtained results are the same each time (building doesn't change frequently with respect to other parts of Klever Core). When it will be possible to provide build information for generating verification objects we will need to prepare it for preset testing and validation jobs in advance.
- Subject changed from Extact build information for validation set to Extract build information for validation set
- Assignee deleted (
- Priority changed from Urgent to High
One will be able to implement this issue just after Klever 1.0 will be released that won't happen in near future.
- Target version set to 2.0
- Priority changed from High to Urgent
- Assignee set to Evgeny Novikov
- Description updated (diff)
- Subject changed from Extract build information for validation set to Extract build information for preset testing and validation jobs
- Status changed from New to Resolved
I did it in branch klever-2.0. Build bases are extracted automatically by script utils/bin/klever-build after uncommenting required configurations and running it in a directory containing Git repository linux-stable.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Branch klever-2.0 passed all tests and I merged it to master in 72be796e3 marked as v2.0rc1.
Also available in: Atom