Preset jobs, marks and tags
(Total: 0.00 h)
Although preset tags were supported a long ago they weren't filled thus far. Now we know a bit better what we need, so now it's time to do that. In addition we need to clarify generic conceptions and the terminology so that everything will be at the right place.
- Priority changed from Urgent to High
I suppose to postpone this issue because of there are many other important issues.
- Description updated (diff)
- Subject changed from Develop preset unsafe tags to Develop preset tags
- Target version set to 3.0
- Priority changed from High to Urgent
Let's do this for 3.0 to simplify usage of Klever.
Starting from 188643ef2 to master there is no tags at all. They will be filled step by step, so that everybody will have at least the same ground.
- Blocked by Feature #9396: Allow creating tags with the same names at different branches added
Before #9396 we cannot add concise and valuable preset tags. Moreover, it can break all existing tags.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
Everything is implemented in branch bridge_9396.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
I merged this branch to master in 2625e7311 after CI passed test cases. This change is not backward compatible. Moreover, you should migrate your marks manually using preset tags as most as possible.
Also available in: Atom