Project

General

Profile

Feature #8114

Support online job files creation and editing

Added by Evgeny Novikov about 3 years ago. Updated almost 2 years ago.

Status:
Closed
Priority:
Urgent
Category:
Bridge
Target version:
Start date:
04/20/2017
Due date:
% Done:

100%

Estimated time:
Published in build:

Description

A long ago we decided that this isn't vital but sometimes ago it became so.


Files

Job-de53c6ba44.zip (1.36 MB) Job-de53c6ba44.zip Ilja Zakharov, 06/06/2018 05:29 PM

Related issues

Related to Klever - Feature #8741: Print a clear error message for a user if one of configuration files cannot be parsedClosed02/27/2018

Actions

History

#1

Updated by Evgeny Novikov over 2 years ago

  • Target version set to 2.0
  • Priority changed from High to Urgent

Now this seems to be the most useful feature in Bridge that will keep a lot of time during real verification and normal specification development. I very hope, that you will be just integrate some existing solution.

#2

Updated by Evgeny Novikov over 2 years ago

  • Related to Feature #8741: Print a clear error message for a user if one of configuration files cannot be parsed added
#3

Updated by Vladimir Gratinskiy about 2 years ago

  • % Done changed from 0 to 100
  • Status changed from New to Feedback

Implemented in "new-report-data".

#4

Updated by Evgeny Novikov about 2 years ago

  • Target version changed from 2.0 to 1.0

This issue was implemented together with issues for Klever 1.0.

#5

Updated by Evgeny Novikov about 2 years ago

  • Status changed from Feedback to Open

I suppose to always show top-level files and directories of verification jobs as it was before. In most cases users will show content of these files and edit them.

#6

Updated by Ilja Zakharov about 2 years ago

In the current test version I observe that an important button of saving file is available only when a user edits the Job. But it is still necessary to have ability to download files without editing the job.

#7

Updated by Vladimir Gratinskiy about 2 years ago

Ilja Zakharov wrote:

In the current test version I observe that an important button of saving file is available only when a user edits the Job. But it is still necessary to have ability to download files without editing the job.

Right click on file -> Download

#8

Updated by Vladimir Gratinskiy about 2 years ago

Evgeny Novikov wrote:

I suppose to always show top-level files and directories of verification jobs as it was before. In most cases users will show content of these files and edit them.

On "view job" page in most cases users check decision results. So I made files opened only for "edit job" page.

#9

Updated by Evgeny Novikov about 2 years ago

Vladimir Gratinskiy wrote:

Evgeny Novikov wrote:

I suppose to always show top-level files and directories of verification jobs as it was before. In most cases users will show content of these files and edit them.

On "view job" page in most cases users check decision results. So I made files opened only for "edit job" page.

No, also, often users are interested in verification job "settings", at least such files as job.json, rule specs.json, tasks.json and verifier profiles.json. I think that it has sense to reduce vertical spaces in table above job files. In addition you can combine some rows together, e.g. start and finish decision dates.

#10

Updated by Ilja Zakharov about 2 years ago

Another one exception. I copied and modified the job before saving. After clicking save I got:

==================================================
[29.May.2018 07:17:48] Internal Server Error: /jobs/10/
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/django/core/handlers/exception.py", line 35, in inner
response = get_response(request)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/django/core/handlers/base.py", line 128, in get_response
response = self.process_exception_by_middleware(e, request)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/django/core/handlers/base.py", line 126, in _get_response
response = wrapped_callback(request, *callback_args, **callback_kwargs)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/django/views/generic/base.py", line 69, in view
return self.dispatch(request, *args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/django/utils/decorators.py", line 62, in _wrapper
return bound_func(*args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/django/contrib/auth/decorators.py", line 21, in _wrapped_view
return view_func(request, *args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/django/utils/decorators.py", line 58, in bound_func
return func.
_get__(self, type(self))(*args2, **kwargs2)
File "/work/zakharov/src/klever/bridge/tools/profiling.py", line 170, in dispatch
response = getattr(super(), 'dispatch')(request, *args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/django/views/generic/base.py", line 89, in dispatch
return handler(request, *args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/django/views/generic/detail.py", line 106, in get
context = self.get_context_data(object=self.object)
File "/work/zakharov/src/klever/bridge/jobs/views.py", line 87, in get_context_data
context['parents'] = jobs.utils.get_job_parents(self.request.user, self.object)
File "/work/zakharov/src/klever/bridge/jobs/utils.py", line 149, in get_job_parents
if JobAccess(user, parent).can_view():
File "/work/zakharov/src/klever/bridge/jobs/utils.py", line 182, in init
self.__get_prop(user)
File "/work/zakharov/src/klever/bridge/jobs/utils.py", line 258, in __get_prop
first_version = self.job.versions.get(version=1)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/django/db/models/manager.py", line 82, in manager_method
return getattr(self.get_queryset(), name)(*args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/django/db/models/query.py", line 407, in get
(self.model._meta.object_name, num)
jobs.models.MultipleObjectsReturned: get() returned more than one JobHistory -- it returned 2!

#11

Updated by Vladimir Gratinskiy about 2 years ago

Evgeny Novikov wrote:

Vladimir Gratinskiy wrote:

Evgeny Novikov wrote:

I suppose to always show top-level files and directories of verification jobs as it was before. In most cases users will show content of these files and edit them.

On "view job" page in most cases users check decision results. So I made files opened only for "edit job" page.

No, also, often users are interested in verification job "settings", at least such files as job.json, rule specs.json, tasks.json and verifier profiles.json. I think that it has sense to reduce vertical spaces in table above job files. In addition you can combine some rows together, e.g. start and finish decision dates.

It's complicated task to reduce spaces there. Combining fields will not help much.

#12

Updated by Vladimir Gratinskiy about 2 years ago

Ilja Zakharov wrote:

Another one exception. I copied and modified the job before saving. After clicking save I got: ...

Fixed.

#13

Updated by Ilja Zakharov about 2 years ago

After testing the editor we decided to ask you to make the left part with a title and descriptions narrower to make editor's area a bit wider. Evgeny also proposed to introduce also a fullscreen button but if it needs more time then it is better to plan it for Klever 2.0 as a separate feature.

#14

Updated by Evgeny Novikov about 2 years ago

I suggest to open file job.json when starting editing a job if this file exists. Otherwise you can open first file in a top-level directory. Without an opened file the editor looks too lonely.

#15

Updated by Evgeny Novikov almost 2 years ago

There are still 2 minor suggestions.

#16

Updated by Ilja Zakharov almost 2 years ago

Currently something goes wrong and I cannot upload a job created and solved in the current Bridge version (or recent one but without update).

The problem job is attached. The error happens due to:

if self._job.version != int(data.get('last_version', 0)):
raise BridgeException(_("Your version is expired, please reload the page"))

I commented out the exception and loaded the job successfully but did not commited that of course.

#17

Updated by Vladimir Gratinskiy almost 2 years ago

Ilja Zakharov wrote:

Currently something goes wrong and I cannot upload a job created and solved in the current Bridge version (or recent one but without update).

Fixed.

#18

Updated by Vladimir Gratinskiy almost 2 years ago

Evgeny Novikov wrote:

There are still 2 minor suggestions.

Implemented in f1280a2.

#19

Updated by Evgeny Novikov almost 2 years ago

  • Status changed from Open to Resolved

I find it very pretty now.

#20

Updated by Evgeny Novikov almost 2 years ago

  • Status changed from Resolved to Closed

I merged the branch to master in 4339da97 as a part of branch core-new-formats.

Also available in: Atom PDF