Rule specification generic:memory lacks test cases
I added just initial support for them and several test cases in 527c685 to master, but we need much more.
- Target version set to 0.2
Memory safety issues look to be the most rewarded, so, we definitely need to track what can be detected and do not miss something with updates.
- Target version changed from 0.2 to 1.0
- Related to Bug #7670: Instrumentation of memory allocation functions from driver code should correctly pass size of memory added
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Additional tests are on branch memory_tests
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
- Assignee changed from Anton Vasilyev to Evgeny Novikov
- Status changed from New to Resolved
Tests are in branch generic_memory_tests ca0927c7d. Ready for merge into master.
- Assignee changed from Evgeny Novikov to Anton Vasilyev
You are the primary author of this branch, so, don't change the assignee.
I fixed numerous coding-style issues and licenses in the branch. As expected tests failed, since there weren't preset marks for new tests. I added them and hope that in several hours tests will pass.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Tests passed, so, I merged the branch to master in 85d2deda.
Also available in: Atom