Report that entities supplied by users have incorrect formats
For instance, for converted error traces and job decision configuration files Bridge reports "Unknown error" if entities supplied by users have incorrect formats. It would be better to report that "* has incorrect format". See discussion at #7908 for some more details.
Updated by Vitaly Mordan almost 3 years ago
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Formalize the language of converted error traces (write its grammar).
- Parse user input and show error message in case of incorrect format.
- Add description about converted error traces language grammar on some help page.
Note, that issue #7908 requires short description of format (element "..." means ...), which can be added in a few minutes.
This issue is much more harder to implement and thus gets less priority.
Updated by Evgeny Novikov almost 3 years ago
- Priority changed from Low to Normal
You again misunderstood my idea. If you will carefully read description, you will understand that this issue can be implemented in several minutes by Vladimir. And if you still need some details on errors, then open another issue with a low priority, but it most likely won't be ever implemented.