Project

General

Profile

Bug #7532

Fix bugs found by Klever in various Klever tests

Added by Evgeny Novikov over 2 years ago. Updated about 1 year ago.

Status:
Closed
Priority:
Urgent
Category:
Testing
Target version:
Start date:
08/25/2016
Due date:
% Done:

0%

Estimated time:
Detected in build:
svn
Platform:
Published in build:

Description

Checking Klever tests against some rules detected bugs in tests themselves. These bugs should be definitely fixed.

History

#1 Updated by Evgeny Novikov almost 2 years ago

  • Assignee set to Evgeny Novikov
  • Priority changed from High to Urgent

I will do this together with rule specifications and tests refactoring and improvements.

#2 Updated by Evgeny Novikov over 1 year ago

  • Target version set to 1.0

#3 Updated by Evgeny Novikov over 1 year ago

  • Status changed from New to Resolved
In addition to requested fixes I did much more in branch tests:
  1. Fix all build warnings (hundreds of cases).
  2. Make tests to look like real Linux kernel modules.
  3. Make tests to look similarly with each other.
  4. Make unsafe tests more explicit.
  5. Fix coding style issues.
  6. Remove duplicates.

#4 Updated by Evgeny Novikov about 1 year ago

  • Status changed from Resolved to Closed

I merged branch tests to master in f96d83aa.

Also available in: Atom PDF