Add tests for common API implementations
At the moment we have tests intended for checking correctness of rule models. Some of them of course use common API and we test corresponding implementations implicitly as well. But the most of common API implementations aren't tested at all. I expect several dozens of new test cases to be added to the rule specifications testing set.
Implemented in branch mav_features.
Are you sure that you developed these tests in that branch?
- Assignee changed from Vitaly Mordan to Evgeny Novikov
- Priority changed from High to Immediate
Tests are required without no doubt.
- Priority changed from Immediate to Urgent
No progress during 4 months - this issue was incorrectly marked as immediate.
- Category changed from Rule specifications to Testing
- Target version set to 1.0
- Status changed from New to Resolved
In 556d16f0 I added 67 unique test cases that examine API and implementation of common models. From now any new common model needs to be accomplished with new corresponding test cases.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
I merged branch tests to master in f96d83aa.
Also available in: Atom