Users can't understand when a job is uploaded
They just will see, for instance, that a job is solved but not all reports are presented. In particular there are no statistics on safes, unsafes, unknowns and resources on the corresponding job page.
I think that partially uploaded jobs are of no interest and they should be hidden from all until they will be completely uploaded.
- Priority changed from Normal to Urgent
I want to add a celery task for jobs uploading, so hiding job until it is fully uploaded will be required.
- Target version set to 3.0
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Due date set to 12/10/2019
Implemented in feature_7108
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
In master. Now there is a dedicated table showing all jobs uploaded in background.
Also available in: Atom