Split CFG processes into independent parts
1. Annotate CFG representation basic block statements with information about control flow (from parent switch statements) and data flow (from other basic blocks) dependencies.
2. Create an oriented graph of such dependencies.
3. Split the graph into connected components.
4. Split CFG representation objects into connected components are received from step 3.
Updated by Sergey Smolov over 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
The task is implemented in hdl.parser.process.split.backend branch. I've not merged it into master since the following tests have some problems:
- EfsmConflictEtractorTestCase, ConflictXmlPrinterTestCase - work too slow at at b11
- EfsmTestGeneratorVhdlTestCase, TestVhdlTestbenchPrinterVhdlTestCase - see #6366
- HlddXmvPrinterTestCase, SmvModelCheckerLauncherTestCase, SmvTestParserTestCase - work too slow at b03.