Specify Django version
It is well known that Bridge can be run just with several particular versions of Django. Deployment scripts should take care about that.
Updated by Evgeny Novikov about 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Rejected
- Assignee deleted (
- Priority changed from Urgent to High
Eventually I consider this issue strange since similar requirements should be specified for all used libraries and tools but there aren't corresponding feature requests.
Updated by Evgeny Novikov 4 months ago
- Target version set to 3.0
- Priority changed from High to Immediate
- Assignee set to Evgeny Novikov
- Status changed from Rejected to Open
- Category changed from Documentation to Deployment
- Description updated (diff)
- Subject changed from Minimal and maximum version of Django to Specify Django version
I re-opened the issue as yesterday Django 2.2 was released and at least Bridge migrations started to fail with it. Everybody, let's use Django 2.1.7 that definitely works until explicit update of supported version in Bridge.