Invoke BenchExec task with several C files
Implement checking tasks with several files with BenchExec in native scheduler without cilling.
Updated by Evgeny Novikov over 4 years ago
- Subject changed from Invoke benchexec task with several c files to Invoke BenchExec task with several C files
- Description updated (diff)
Here is my related question to Philipp and his answer:
How to pass several input files to the verifier? If several files are specified as follows: <tasks> <include>file1.c</include> <include>file2.c</include> ... </tasks> the verifier is launched for each individual file rather than for all of them. Currently this can be done with an <append> tag inside a <tasks> tag. All files specified in the <append> tag are appended to all tasks from this <tasks> tag. We do not know yet what the best way would be to specify multiple files, and would like to hear suggestions on this.
Updated by Evgeny Novikov about 3 years ago
- Priority changed from Low to High
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Category changed from Scheduling to Tasks generation
Indeed this isn't a bug. In addition verification tasks (benchmarks) are generated within Core now, so, I specified the proper category.