Support for named branches in ISA specifications
Named branches in ISA specifications must be supported:
- Support the construct "
branch("BranchName");" in the nML translator;
- Support situations for named branches in the coverage extractor.
Updated by Andrei Tatarnikov about 6 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
Support in the translator was implemented in r3227. This is a sketch implementation which is a subject to review in the future.
NOTE: we decided to mark branches of execution with the "mark" keyword instead of "branch":
Updated by Alexander Kamkin almost 6 years ago
- Subject changed from [translator][coverage] Support for named branches in ISA specifications to Support for named branches in ISA specifications
- Category set to nML Translator
- Target version set to 2.1
The issue also relates to Specification Translator and Coverage Extractor.
Updated by Andrei Tatarnikov almost 6 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 20 to 100