Support for UNPREDICTED and UNDEFINED
Published in build:
Support for handling branches of instruction logic marked as UNPREDICTED and UNDEFINED:
- In the nML translator (keywords UNPREDICTED or UNDEFINED);
- In the coverage extractor (corresponding constraints)
Updated by Andrei Tatarnikov about 5 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
The "unpredicted" and "undefined" keywords were supported in the translator: r3227.
Note: The initial implementation is raw and is a subject to review in the future.
- Subject changed from [translator][coverage] Support for UNPREDICTED and UNDEFINED to Support for UNPREDICTED and UNDEFINED
- Category set to MIR
- Target version set to 2.2
- Assignee changed from Andrei Tatarnikov to Artem Kotsynyak
Coverage Extractor should take into account UNPREDICATED and UNDEFINED.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 10 to 100
Updated by Andrei Tatarnikov almost 5 years ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Published in build set to 150611
Also available in: Atom