Issues with large memory addresses (48 and 64 bits) must be fixed
Published in build:
Subj. Top priority.
Basic test LargeAddrTestCase fails marking the current version as unstable.
Also, tests and examples (nML + test templates) are required.
- Target version set to 2.1
- Subject changed from [translator][model] Issues with large memory addresses (48 and 64 bits) must be fixed to Issues with large memory addresses (48 and 64 bits) must be fixed
- Category set to 40
- Target version changed from 2.1 to 2.2
- Status changed from New to Open
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
MemoryStorage: r3394. First implementation. Subject to refactoring, optimization and documenting.
- % Done changed from 10 to 40
Some changes - r3617. Now tests pass, but there are still some limitations (memory length is specified as int).
- Status changed from Open to Resolved
- % Done changed from 40 to 100
Now it should work.
Last change was r3871 - "Test templates: support for immediate values of arbitrary size (> 32 bit)."
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Published in build set to 150619
Also available in: Atom