Support splitting generated test programs into several source files
Published in build:
For large tests, it is important to create a sequence of test programs instead of a single source file.
Corresponding options should be added.
For example, each test (a template description of a test problem that results in a series of test cases) can be stored in a separate file.
Don't invent a wheel - use the V1's code.
- Target version set to 2.1
- Subject changed from [generator] Support splitting generated test programs into several source files to Support splitting generated test programs into several source files
- Category set to Test Engine
- Target version changed from 2.1 to 2.2
Updated by Andrei Tatarnikov almost 6 years ago
See list of options to be supported: Task #5978
- Status changed from New to Resolved
Why don't you change the status of resolved tasks?
Updated by Andrei Tatarnikov over 5 years ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Target version changed from 2.2 to 2.3
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Published in build set to 150529
Also available in: Atom