[arrays] arrays initialization is inconvenient
Published in build:
There is only one way for array to be initialized - by constructing SMT-LIB strings like "((key_1:value_1)...(key_n:value_n))".
It is inconvenient because an additional work is needed here to translate an array into such string format.
More suitable methods are needed here (for example, look at methods for LOGIC_INTEGER/LOGIC_BOOLEAN types an so on).
- Status changed from New to Feedback
r726 added ru.ispras.fortress.data.types.datamap.DataMap type implementing Map<Data, Data> to use as arrays backend. Data.newArray(DataMap map) converts given map to Data instance.
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Ok, the methods you've implemented are suitable for array initialization with constants.
- Status changed from Resolved to Verified
Updated by Andrei Tatarnikov about 5 years ago
- Status changed from Verified to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Published in build set to 141226
Also available in: Atom