[translator] Support for '.' operator in grammar
Detected in build:
Published in build:
It might be useful to support the '.' operator (access to an attribute) in the grammar.
I am not sure about implementing
ID ('.' ID)*, but
ID '.' ID should be supported.
Updated by Alexander Kamkin over 8 years ago
- Priority changed from Normal to High
Updated by Andrei Tatarnikov over 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
r2854. Added a corresponding rule: ID DOT^ ID
Updated by Andrei Tatarnikov about 8 years ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Published in build set to 141230