[template] Configuration files
MicroTESK should support a test generation configuration (it can be implemented as template properties).
The set of properties includes:
- SL_COMMENT_STARTS_WITH - single-line comment characters (the default value "//").
- ML_COMMENT_STARTS_WITH - multi-line comment start start characters (the default value is "/*").
- ML_COMMENT_ENDS_WITH - multi-line comment end characters (the default value is "*/").
Updated by Andrei Tatarnikov about 6 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Resolved
- % Done changed from 10 to 100
Implemented in r1947.
The given properties now can be specified by using the following member variables of the Template class:
@sl_comment_starts_with = "//" # single-line comment characters @ml_comment_starts_with = "/*" # multi-line comment start start characters @ml_comment_ends_with = "*/" # multi-line comment end characters
To modify the properties, you need to assign them new values in the constructor of your template class. For example:
class ArmDemo < Template def initialize super @is_executable = true @sl_comment_starts_with = ";" @ml_comment_starts_with = "/=" @ml_comment_ends_with = "=/" end ... end