Bool-to-int casting in function call assignments doesn't work
Detected in build:
Currently assertion is implemented as ternary operator in our rule models. It is not a function, because of this bug.
When calling functions as
func(a == b), BLAST fails (at yet unknown point) to properly assign a result of boolean expression to the actual parameter of the function. This leads to false positives.
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
Note: this issue may have gone after Misha's fixes that concern processing of booleans. We need to check this!
- Assignee changed from Pavel Shved to Mikhail Mandrykin
- Status changed from Feedback to Open
Commited to blast bf52fb0182539b6acbec11ab9d84e852fc1066e7:
Fixes in instruction statements treatment in transformLExprs visitor in blastCilInterface.ml
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Project changed from Linux Driver Verification to BLAST
- Category deleted (
- Target version set to 2.6
Also available in: Atom