Operator cannot modify job files
Detected in build:
Published in build:
Now 'operator' role can just restart an existed job. He can create a new version of a job, and cannot modify new version of job files. So, for now the role looks useless.
Updated by Evgeny Novikov 11 months ago
- Category set to Bridge
- Assignee set to Vladimir Gratinskiy
- Priority changed from Normal to High
Updated by Vladimir Gratinskiy 10 months ago
- Due date set to 05/17/2022
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
The bug was fixed in branch "bridge-11586".
Updated by Evgeny Novikov 10 months ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Target version set to 3.5