Provide users with graphical representation of environment models
EMG can draw graphs for generated environment models that can clarify them and help users during development. Let's try to attach those graphs to EMG reports so that users will be able to find them easily.
- Related to Feature #10932: Output intermediate environment models in a more user-friendly way added
- Assignee changed from Ilja Zakharov to Evgeny Novikov
- Target version changed from 3.4 to 3.3
Let's me to try to append these pictures. It does not seem to be too complicated while this can help users much.
- Related to Bug #10952: Get rid of redundant parts in graphical representation of environment model processes added
- Related to Feature #10953: Visualize savepoints in graphic representation of environment models added
- Blocked by Feature #10956: Allow uploading images and captions for Core components added
- Target version changed from 3.3 to 3.4
- Status changed from New to Resolved
I did this in branch show-emg-proc-figures. It has sense to improve data for these figures (#10952 and #10953) prior to closing this issue.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Tests passed, so I merged the branch to master in e07759c. Since it you can enjoy graphical representation of environment models.
There is one bug fix in 72e5035e0 to the master branch. Before it lightweight decisions failed due to Bridge failed to accept images due to appropriate component reports are deleted. Anyway, there is no sense to send these images in this case, so Core does so now.
Also available in: Atom