Add preset unknown marks for invalid verification targets
Our user detected a not very user-friendly behavior. When he provided partially invalid "job.json" (there was "rivers" instead of "drivers"), the job crashed, but it was not clear what is wrong. Indeed, there are 3 unknown reports, but for 2 of them there are not problems ("Without marks") that seems to be confusing.
Updated by Evgeny Novikov 11 months ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Subject changed from Propagate errors about invalid targets to Add preset unknown marks for invalid verification targets
- Description updated (diff)
- Category changed from Program fragments generation to Preset jobs, marks and tags
- Detected in build deleted (