Generating link for job comparison
We need a feature to launch a job with Klever CLI and then, if there is a difference, generate a link for job comparison. Now, to create the link one need to use Web-interface, choose the corrseponding jobs and click "compare". And if one places the identifiers manually, it does not work.
Updated by Evgeny Novikov 10 months ago
- Target version set to 3.2
- Priority changed from High to Urgent
- Assignee set to Vladimir Gratinskiy
I would like to add that in this scenario a user has complete identifiers of job versions to be compare like "ee706476-039d-4792-8598-1ed474771eb8".
Updated by Vladimir Gratinskiy 10 months ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Due date set to 03/31/2021
New URL "/reports/comparison/<decision1_uuid>/<decision2_uuid>/" was implemented in branch "feature_10782". <decisionX_uuid> is job "version" identifier.