Get model compiler input file from job.json optionally
It turned out that a model compiler input file specified globally for a project within a requirement specification base can be inappropriate because of it is not built when generating build bases for the given project. I suggest to specify the appropriate file directly within job.json, so that users will be able to configure it on the fly. BTW, one may need the same trick for other purposes, e.g. to specify additional header search directories (#10713).
- Related to Bug #10713: Include working source trees as header search directories for models added
- Description updated (diff)
- Subject changed from Get model compiler input file from build base optionally to Get model compiler input file from job.json optionally
- Status changed from New to Resolved
I did this in branch feature-10714 that undergoes testing.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Tests passed, so, I merged the branch to master in ff73bd120.
- Related to Feature #10716: Allow excluding common models in job.json added
Also available in: Atom