There are some issues with ARM support. Besides, many target programs are compiled for ARM64. Thus we need to support it within Klever.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
I did this in branch fix-arm-support together with other fixes with ARM support. In particular, I updated CIL fixed by Mikhail and CPAchecker fixed by Anton. Let's wait for CI.
- Detected in build set to git
- Description updated (diff)
- Subject changed from Support ARM64 to Fix ARM support
- Tracker changed from Feature to Bug
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Tests passed, so, I merged the branch to master in 465865f79.
In addition, I backported this branch to v3.0-stable.
Also available in: Atom