Feature #10635

Adapt and document KLEVER for usage in CI

Added by Alexey Khoroshilov 2 months ago. Updated 18 days ago.

Target version:
Start date:
Due date:
% Done:


Estimated time:
Published in build:


Most of our customers consider deployment of KLEVER as a part of existing CI process.
To be ready for such deployment we have to provide a documented way to:
1. run analysis from command line starting from building the target system.
2. wait for results and get statistics for the run.
3. generate stable URLs to result details.

Other details can be extracted during a pilot integration for one of our target systems.



Updated by Evgeny Novikov 2 months ago

  • Assignee set to Evgeny Novikov
  • Category set to Documentation

I think that it does depend on particular project and particular CI.

There is an example how to build the project and collect data necessary for Klever ( But this example covers just the Linux kernel (one version, one architecture, one configuration).

There is a command-line API to launch Klever, to wait for verification results and to download them in some format. It is used by our own CI. It is not documented anywhere.

#10530 was devoted to stable URLs, so, now URLs are already pretty well and stable, i.e. just a server name/location changes after transferring verification results from one machine to another.


Updated by Evgeny Novikov about 1 month ago

  • Target version set to 3.1

Let's add some related documentation within Klever 3.1.


Updated by Evgeny Novikov about 1 month ago

  • Priority changed from High to Urgent

This seems to be a quite useful piece of documentation, so, we should develop it faster.


Updated by Evgeny Novikov about 1 month ago

  • Status changed from New to Resolved

I describe most vital commands of Klever Bridge CLI in branch bridge-cli-doc. In addition, we fixed several minor issues together with Vladimir in this branch.


Updated by Pavel Andrianov about 1 month ago

Are there any plans to merge the branch in the nearest future?


Updated by Evgeny Novikov about 1 month ago

Pavel Andrianov wrote:

Are there any plans to merge the branch in the nearest future?

I suggest to merge it when it will be tested extensively and when you will confirm that everything works as necessary.


Updated by Evgeny Novikov 18 days ago

  • Status changed from Resolved to Closed

Made changes and fixes passed tests, so, I merged the branch to master in ca41f4bfe and backported it to v3.0-stable.

Also available in: Atom PDF