Feature #8119: Develop preset tags
Develop preset tags for CPAchecker BAM
CPAchecker BAM reports false alarms either due to specific configuration options used for optimization purposes or due to some internal inaccuracies. As a result of this feature request I expect a subtree of corresponding tags with appropriate descriptions in any suitable form.
Updated by Pavel Andrianov 3 months ago
- Predicate Analysis (Problems with predicate CPA)
- Arrays (Predicate analysis considers only the first element by default in uf encoding)
- Unallocated memory (Predicate analysis considers initialized, but unallocated memory as having any value)
- Dynamic structures (Predicate analysis have certain troubles considering lists and other dynamic structures)
- mem-functions (Memset, memcpy, and so on are not completely supported)
- Bit precise (There are bit operations which are not completely supported by defult)
- Function Pointer Analysis (Problems with FunctionPointerCPA)
- BAM (Problems with BAM CPA)
- Value analysis (Problems with ValueCPA)
- Assembler code (Verifier does not consider assembler code)
I may miss some cases, as I did not mark sequential launches long ago. Thus, better that someone takes a look.