Buffers are now shared among all processing elements
Detected in build:
Published in build:
- By default, each buffer (unless it is memory mapped) is local.
- To make a buffer global, one should write
sharedbefore the buffer declaration.
- The memory plugin is not responsible for resetting memory- and register-mapped buffers.
Classes to be modified:
Updated by Alexander Kamkin almost 3 years ago
- Assignee changed from Alexander Kamkin to Artem Kotsynyak
Updated by Alexander Protsenko 5 days ago
- Target version changed from 2.5 to 2.6