- Registered on: 04/15/2014
- Last connection: 08/09/2017
- Klever (Developer, 02/09/2016)
Reported issues: 13
- 05:37 pm Klever Feature #8422: Change the way to calculate the total number of meaningful lines of code and speci...
- Total lines coverage is still counted as number of lines of a file, not as sum of covered and uncovered lines.
- 02:16 pm Klever Bug #8362: Do not expect coverage when verifiers fail
- I've implemented in branch 'failed_coverage'
- 01:40 pm Klever Feature #8355: Calculate lines coverage without empty lines and some preprocessor directives
- I've implemented in Klever core supporting of lines with zero passes. The branch is 'empty_lines_coverage'
- 04:56 pm Klever Feature #6739: Keep and visualize coverage
- I have got 'Unknown error', when open Coverage statistics. I have attached coverage archive.
Bridge error trace:
- 02:12 pm Klever Feature #6739: Keep and visualize coverage
- Can not open file for coverage if path is too long. I have attached screenshot with this problem
- 07:58 pm Klever Bug #8328 (Closed): Deal with absent BenchExec exit code
- After successful execution of BenchExec, the scheduler does not always receive its exit code.
- 03:21 pm Klever Revision 762f3281: Merge branch 'master' into coverage
- 06:51 pm Klever Revision cb3d832b: Improved coverage parser
- 05:26 pm Klever Feature #6737: Get coverage from static verifiers if corresponding option is set
- Vladimir Gratinskiy wrote:
> Alexey Polushkin wrote:
> > I've updated coverage files.
> > 1. Returned statistics f...
- 03:22 pm Klever Feature #6737: Get coverage from static verifiers if corresponding option is set
- I've updated coverage files.
1. Returned statistics for function coverage
Also available in: Atom