- Registered on: 07/11/2012
- Last connection: 08/16/2017
Reported issues: 22
- 01:26 pm C Instrumentation Framework Bug #4398: Aspectator and C back-end should support GCC vector type
- The issue is still relevant.
- 01:58 pm C Instrumentation Framework Bug #6761 (New): float_expr and rdiv_expr aren't supported
- float_expr and rdiv_expr are widely used outside Linux kernel.
CIF log is messed up: aspectator failed at '3' stag...
- 06:47 pm C Instrumentation Framework Bug #5438 (Closed): $path aspect pattern doesn't work properly with info: expand
- 02:32 pm C Instrumentation Framework Bug #5432: info: define corrupts source files
- It works fine for me, but I can't close this issue. Don't know why.
- 04:27 pm Linux Driver Verification Feature #4581 (Closed): Adjust error trace height depending on monitor size
- 03:20 pm C Instrumentation Framework Bug #5432 (Closed): info: define corrupts source files
- 02:44 pm Linux Driver Verification Feature #4581: Adjust error trace height depending on monitor size
- It looks really nice!
- 07:42 pm C Instrumentation Framework Bug #4295: Issue between aspectator and new glibc at different architectures
- The build process is really annoying because of this issue. Maybe we should hurry up and fix it.
- 02:18 pm C Instrumentation Framework Feature #3291 (Closed): Speed up CIF essentially
- Fortunately mentioned tests were performed. 119_1a specification works fine.
- 05:54 pm Linux Kernel Safety RuleDB Feature #3193: 118: Correct use of reader-writer spinlocks
- Rerouter version of this model was implemented in rule118-tmpl branch.
The above three false positives are gone.
Also available in: Atom