- Registered on: 06/09/2010
- Last connection: 06/23/2017
- BLAST (Reporter, 09/16/2011)
- C Instrumentation Framework (Manager, Developer, 06/05/2012)
- Klever (Manager, Developer, Project Creator, Product Owner, 09/03/2015)
- Linux Driver Verification (Manager, Developer, 06/09/2010)
- Linux Kernel Safety RuleDB (Manager, Developer, 10/25/2011)
- Race Hound (Manager, Developer, 11/22/2012)
Reported issues: 956
- 06:21 pm C Instrumentation Framework Bug #8259: CIF fails on paravirt_write_msr
- Likely due to this issue all modules of the newest versions of the Linux kernel couldn't be verified.
- 06:01 pm Klever Feature #8257 (Rejected): Adapt existing job presets for ARM platfrom or develop separate ones
- Too imprecise issue. Please, first find out the most important problems and second report them for appropriate compon...
- 05:57 pm Klever Feature #8234: Error traces comparison for races
- Users need data dace marks.
- 05:32 pm Klever Feature #7799: Integrate Ultimate Automizer as an alternative verification tool
- Let's do it together with #7452 to confirm that new verification backends can be quite easily integrated and configured.
- 05:28 pm Klever Bug #8258: LKVOG crash on module 'drivers/misc/lkdtm.ko'
- Let's Alexey will find a source of this issue. Perhaps there is another build process for that version of the Linux k...
- 01:54 pm Klever Feature #8092: Support lightweight verificaiton for rules checking API usage
- Ilja likes this feature so that he will implement it :)
- 10:18 pm Klever Feature #6754: Set night testing task
- What is expected:
* Installation of dependencies and Klever within 4 virtual machines with most popular Linux distri...
- 10:08 pm Klever Feature #6753 (Rejected): Implement night tests
- See notes for #6752.
- 10:06 pm Klever Feature #6752 (Rejected): Develop jobs for night testing
- 10:05 pm Klever Feature #6752: Develop jobs for night testing
- I think that testing and validation sets (especially when they will be fixed and extended a bit - there are a lot of ...
Also available in: Atom