- Registered on: 06/09/2010
- Last connection: 09/19/2017
- BLAST (Reporter, 09/16/2011)
- C Instrumentation Framework (Manager, Developer, 06/05/2012)
- Klever (Manager, Developer, Project Creator, Product Owner, 09/03/2015)
- Linux Driver Verification (Manager, Developer, 06/09/2010)
- Linux Kernel Safety RuleDB (Manager, Developer, 10/25/2011)
- Race Hound (Manager, Developer, 11/22/2012)
Reported issues: 1042
- 05:21 pm Klever Feature #8234: Error traces comparison for races
- Vladimir Gratinskiy wrote:
> Functions descriptions are already updated. You need to populate the DB.
Please, see m...
- 04:37 pm Klever Feature #8234 (Open): Error traces comparison for races
- The suggested fix helped. Now I wait till function descriptions will be updated. BTW, after a unsafes mark is created...
- 11:57 am Klever Feature #8234 (Open): Error traces comparison for races
- I observed the following issue when migrating my local database:...
- 11:42 am Klever Bug #8362: Do not expect coverage when verifiers fail
- Your fix doesn't look to fix everything related with this issue. I suppose to move all coverage related checks from _...
- 11:18 am Klever Bug #8454 (Closed): Bridge sets status "Terminated" for properly failed jobs
- I merged this trivial bug fix to master in commit:06cb460c.
- 11:13 am Klever Bug #8376 (Closed): Incorrect filter values when comparing verification job results
- After migration that removes all incorrectly calculated comparison caches for validation jobs everything works as exp...
- 11:09 am Klever Bug #8459 (New): After stopping Bridge it can be hard to stop Native Scheduler
- It looks like it still tries to send some requests and doesn't respond properly to a termination:...
- 11:05 am Klever Bug #8449 (Closed): Verification reports do not have computational resources in the lightweight mode
- I merged the branch to master in commit:564811c7.
Indeed that wasn't a bug in representation, it was an issue with...
- 11:01 am Klever Bug #8458 (New): Directories mismatch
- When I checked tests (safe and with wrong flags) intended for _linux:alloc:irq_ when using local source trees was dis...
- 10:20 am Klever Feature #8456: Keep reports for special component "Sub-job" in lightweight mode
- Perfect, that I will try to include this important feature into Klever 0.2.
Also available in: Atom