- Registered on: 06/09/2010
- Last connection: 08/13/2017
- BLAST (Reporter, 09/16/2011)
- C Instrumentation Framework (Manager, Developer, 06/05/2012)
- Klever (Manager, Developer, Project Creator, Product Owner, 09/03/2015)
- Linux Driver Verification (Manager, Developer, 06/09/2010)
- Linux Kernel Safety RuleDB (Manager, Developer, 10/25/2011)
- Race Hound (Manager, Developer, 11/22/2012)
Reported issues: 1001
- 12:20 pm Klever Feature #8371 (New): Allow to specify units for computational resource limits
- To enforce computational resource limits we use BenchExec which supported units even in version 1.7 we used before re...
- 11:46 am Klever Bug #8370 (New): Fix CPU time limits for tasks
- Likely commit:68b8884 introduced a crucial bug. At the moment a verification task CPU limit is 1000 times more than i...
- 11:15 am Klever Bug #8301 (Open): Restore submiting of specific errors on timelimits and memlimits
- Unfortunately the suggested fix doesn't work by some reason.
- 11:13 am Klever Feature #8369 (New): Allow to keep job and task working directories for particular jobs
- This should be requested when starting job decisions like other debugging settings. The feature is very valuable whil...
- 11:06 am Klever Bug #8368 (New): Downloaded component files contain only log files
- Likely some recent changes resulted in for all components except CPAchecker downloaded component files contain only l...
- 07:33 pm Klever Feature #8342 (Resolved): Show the number of confirmed bugs, false alarms, etc. at jobs tree page
- The suggested solution should be tested with large data sets. Perhaps it will turn out to be inappropriate.
- 07:20 pm Klever Bug #8264: Native scheduler doesn't handle 'du' command failure
- Indeed this can break everything unexpectedly, so, this definitely should be in the upcoming release.
- 07:18 pm Klever Bug #8301 (Resolved): Restore submiting of specific errors on timelimits and memlimits
- Fixed by Ilja in commit:888b063 to the specified branch.
- 06:32 pm Klever Bug #7894 (Open): Non-synchronized zip archives
- It looks like the issue happens very occasionally due to not all data is written to archives but they are opened and ...
- 05:11 pm Klever Bug #8367 (Closed): Current version of CPAchecker SMG always fails due to incorrect configuration
- I fixed and tested the fix in commit:f8904c97 to master. Now by default the latest CPAchecker SMG _smg_witness_for_ld...
Also available in: Atom