Accounting of line passes and function calls is broken in CPAchecker BAM
|Assignee:||Ilja Zakharov||% Done:|
|Detected in build:||svn
||Published in build:||
I always see just number "1" for all lines, functions and within legends.
I need some examples to fix it as for me everything works fine.
- Category changed from Bridge to Tasks generation
- Assignee changed from Vladimir Gratinskiy to Alexey Polushkin
Sorry, the issue lies on the low levels. It seems that coverage is incorrectly calculated somewhere.
- Subject changed from Accounting of line passes and function calls is broken for coverage visualization to Accounting of line passes and function calls is broken when coverage is obtained or preprocessed
- Priority changed from Immediate to Urgent
This won't be fixed soon since Alexey is on vacation now.
- Target version set to 0.2
- Status changed from New to Rejected
- Assignee deleted (
That turned out to be an issue in CPAchecker BAM which was likely fixed in revision 25793 of branch ldv-bam.
- Category changed from Tasks generation to Addons
- Status changed from Rejected to Open
- Assignee set to Ilja Zakharov
I suppose to update CPAchecker BAM to the specified version, to test obtained coverage and to update all preset jobs after that.
- Subject changed from Accounting of line passes and function calls is broken when coverage is obtained or preprocessed to Accounting of line passes and function calls is broken in CPAchecker BAM
Also available in: Atom