Some Aarch64 registers disassemble
|Assignee:||Sergey Smolov||% Done:|
|Category:||QEMU core||Spent time:||-|
|Detected in build:||ispras.armv8.edition
||Published in build:||0.1.6-beta-170504
- Status changed from New to Open
DLR_EL0, MPIDR_EL1 registers seem to be skipped.
Fixup: TTBR0_EL2, DLR_EL0, MPIDR_EL1 disassembling should be also performed.
- Status changed from Open to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Subject changed from implement some Aarch64 registers & logging for them to Some Aarch64 registers disassemble
- Status changed from Resolved to Verified
- Status changed from Verified to Closed
- Published in build set to 0.1.6-beta-170504
Also available in: Atom